The United States Farm Bill of 2014 classified industrial hemp as containing less than 0.3% THC on a dry-weight basis. Because Pet Releaf products contains 0.1% THC, it is allowed by U.S. Federal law in all 50 states.
I am always seeking new products that meet my criteria for efficacy and safety. I am thrilled to have found a new cannabinoid hemp oil that is not only grown on a USDA certified organic family owned farm, but the end product is also human grade USDA certified organic. This means you not only get an effective whole plant hemp oil, but one that is safe and not processed with butane, ethanol, or other toxic solvent based extraction methods. There are a lot of inferior hemp/CBD products on the shelves so be careful. Not only is PetRelief one of the best out there, I bring it to you because it will also be more cost effective versus the Charlottes Web oils.
- Pet Relief grows its hemp on their very own, family owned, USDA certified organic family farm in Colorado. This ensures that there are zero contaminants in their products, giving you an oil your can trust for providing naturally occurring antioxidants and neuroprotectants.
- USDA organic full-spectrum hemp provides the highest quality standards from seed to final product in the industry. Both plant and final product are certified organic!
- Pet Releaf is a whole plant hemp extract containing the entire range of U.S. Government patented cannabinoids which includes CBD.
- Non GMO
- All Pet Releaf products are made with organic, whole food, human grade ingredients. Each ingredient is specifically chosen for its individual nutritional benefits.
- Pet Releaf’s proprietary hemp strain is grown on their organic hemp farm and formulated specifically for pets. They grow, produce, package and ship their own hemp.
- Uses super critical CO2 extraction methods so they never use toxic solvents such as butane (lighter fluid) or ethanol which is far cheaper (but potentially dangerous/toxic for dogs) as a way to extract oils from the plant. Almost all other CBD products on the market utilize toxic solvents to extract the oils.
- Guaranteed potency through constant 3rd party testing to ensure 100% safety and efficacy for you and your pets.
- To learn more about evaluating a hemp/CBD product please read my blog "What's In Your Oil".
Please refer to graphic #2 to select the proper dose based on your dogs body weight. When you order from Over The Moon Dogs I will enclose a dosing card that will have this information on it along with some tips for maximum efficacy. If you are converting over from the CW Cannabinoid Oil or have any questions about dosing please email, call, or message me if you need recommendations. Dose shown should be divided into twice a day.
Potential benefits of Cannabinoid oil for dogs include:
• Improving general wellness and health, strengthens the immune system
• Reducing inflammation
• Increasing muscle repair after strenuous exercise
• Improving circulation, supporting good heart health & organ function
• Promoting bone growth
• Reducing pain
• Reducing stress and anxiety (including separation anxiety)
• Reducing nausea
• Stimulating appetite
• Lowering blood sugar levels
• Minimizing aggression disorders and noise phobias
• Combating degenerative diseases and aging
• Increasing cognitive function
• Reducing or helping to control seizures
• Inhibiting cancer cell growth
• Improves condition of the skin and fur.
• Reduces shedding and dandruff.
• Healthy Growth and Development.
• Positive effects on brain function.
• Positive effects on fertility/reproduction