Save 50% Ochah Mineral Pet Care mud scrubs are made with human-grade, all-natural ingredients because your dogs and cats bring joy to your busy life.
All Ochah Mineral Mud Scrubs will help your pampered pup find relief from itching and scratching due to dry skin, eczema, insect bites, and psoriasis, while helping to eliminate dandruff and hotspots. The human-quality ingredients and active Dead Sea minerals provide a therapeutic experience, giving you a clean, calm, and content canine.
FLEA & ODOR
Let the benefits of the Dead Sea embrace your pup, soothing away her aches and pains, while the vitamins and active minerals moisturize and rejuvenate her gentle skin. Combined with the antiseptic goodness of eucalyptus, you can both say goodbye to hotspots, fleas, parasites, and dreaded doggy odor with this calming scrub.
- Smells great
- Ideal for hotspots
- Prevents fleas
Directions to Use
- Wet dog’s coat thoroughly.
- Apply Ochah Mud Scrub Treatment on your hands or directly to your dog’s coat. Using your fingertips, massage mud into the skin with circular motions, covering all areas, avoiding eyes and ears.
- Leave on for 10 to 15 minutes, allowing the 26 essential minerals found in the Dead Sea (12 out of the 26 minerals DO NOT EXIST anywhere else in the world) create a unique, healing experience for your pet. Your dog will be calm and happy during this wonderful healing time.
- Rinse mud off with lukewarm water – despite its name, mud, Ochah’s Mud Scrub Treatment rinses easily away.
- Follow up with any Ochah Mineral Shampoos, especially for white coat dogs. Keep in mind no need to use Mineral Mud shampoo after a Mud Scrub Treatment!
- For best results on dogs with skin issues (your hands too), dry skin, itchy skin, sensitive skin, allergies, greasy coat & bad odors, as well as shedding issues use Ochah Mud Scrub Treatments monthly for the first 3 months. Then use as you feel necessary.
- Ochah’s Mud Scrub Treatments and Shampoos are gentle, safe and very healing. You do not have to worry about over usage drying out your pet’s skin or coat.
- Use Ochah anytime you want to pamper your pet or they just need a good bath!
Warnings: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep away from children. Do not swallow. It is recommended to test on a small area on the Pet's coat prior to full use.